The Professional Tool for multi-channel I/O and
real-time Processing of Audio Signals in MATLAB®, GNU Octave and Python
SoundMexPro is a powerful tool for sound applications in MATLAB®, GNU Octave an Python.
SoundMexPro turns your applications into a virtual recording studio or a low-latency I/O-DSP-engine.
SoundMexPro is especially designed to implement complex acoustic measurement tasks (Psychoacoustics,
Physical Acoustics, Neurophysiology) with it's MATLAB® object-like or Python dictionary interface respectively
Take advantage of
- low-latency multi-channel ASIO interface
- unlimited number of virtual audio tracks with real-time mixing and processing
- VST plugin interface
- real-time MATLAB®/Octave script plugin interface
- real-time access to recorded data
- low-latency I/O with real-time processing
- graphical user interfaces for mixing and track control
You can test SoundMexPro for free: load the full featured demo version from the Download
section. All features are introduced in the detailed tutorial and some typical
applications are shown in the advanced examples shipped with SoundMexPro.
For detailed information refer to the Info
section. For a list of some references please click here
HörTech is an official Connections Program partner of